If you are feeling sick, have been deemed a close contact, or have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, please call the Scripps helpline immediately at (909) 308-2711.
Adhering to Scripps Protocols
We have created a COVID-19-ready campus that adheres to guidance provided by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
- Students will be housed in single, double, and triple rooms.
- Scripps has updated the guest policy to only allow 7C students in residential halls.
- Students will have full access to residential hall kitchens and common spaces. Capacity signage will be placed outside of each space.
- We have leased apartment space in two buildings adjacent to our campus. Scripps will manage the spaces as we manage our fully owned residence halls.
- All residents will be required to purchase a meal plan so that they will not need to visit neighborhood grocery stores.
- All residents will follow Scripps behavioral expectations and abide by the College’s rules and protocols.
- Invited guests to the College must show proof of vaccination and attest to being symptom-free.